Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment with an ACE Solutions Specialist
ACE is an independent, dynamic, and growing financial technology firm in Berwyn, Pennsylvania. We’re led by well-known industry veterans with a demonstrated history of growing business by solving problems for clients. ACE works with several of the nation’s largest lenders and Envestnet. Envestnet is one of the fastest growing advisor digital support firms in the country.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you’re eager to build and bring to market something the industry has never seen, we want to talk to you.
ACE values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available:
About the Company
Advisor Credit Exchange, LLC (ACE) is an innovative technology firm created to help wealth managers and independent advisors meet the significant borrowing needs of their high net worth clients. The ACx platform supports a wide range of consumer lending including securities-backed loans, real estate and unsecured products. Our “first of its kind” technology is a breakthrough solution that empowers advisors to present tailored, pre-qualified credit opportunities from industry leading lenders to their clients.
The Operations Analyst is a key member of the Service and Operations team. At a high level, the Operations Analyst supports our partnerships with Enterprises (Broker/Dealers & Registered Investment Advisors), Financial Advisors, Banks/Lenders and partner agents, as well as our own Internal Sales & Relationship professionals by servicing all requests with a high sense of urgency and care. By doing so, you will help ACE become the provider of choice by all our clients and partners.
Specific Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
• Entering information into existing databases, data tracking and reconciliation, monthly, quarterly and annual operations / financial reporting for internal and external use.
• Assist Finance by preparing and maintaining supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual invoicing/billing.
• Assist in developing standard reports as well as designing, running and maintaining ad hoc queries.
• Generate and compile financial documents for external clients as needed.
• Support the preparation of financial data and respond to accounting audit requests.
• Ensures integrity of data input.
• Ensures the delivery of client and partner responses in a professional, timely and accurate manner and in accordance with policy and procedure.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the ACE platform and ACE culture.
• Enter data into appropriate databases to maintain a record of requests and/or contact with customer.
• Identify issues, research resolutions, and develop recommendations through clear communication.
• Create a connection and develop rapport with partners to provide outstanding service.
• Appropriately prioritize work ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Contribute to content and ideas.
• Participate in educational/training programs and stay current on ACE platform, ACE policy and procedures and other appropriate information.
• Participate in departmental projects as identified.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics or Business
• A minimum of 2+ years related experience in consumer lending or wealth management/banking industry.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial operations
• A demonstrated, high proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel
• Proficiency with databases and the entire MS Office suite of products
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Working knowledge and understanding of consumer lending funding and servicing
• Working knowledge of the wealth management industry including investment products and services.
• Ability to grasp loosely defined concepts and transform them into tangible results and key deliverables
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate concerns in a productive and constructive manner to achieve a positive outcome.
• Experience or ability in writing procedures and participating in user acceptance testing for new platform releases.
• A self-starter.
• Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to think independently and develop alternative solutions.
• A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to develop relationships with wide variety of clients.
• Flexibility to accommodate working from home when warranted by business need.
• Flexibility to working alternate hours to handle clients across multiple time zones.
• Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance.
This job operates in an office and professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. On occasion the job will require going out in the field, visiting vendors.
This is mostly sedentary outside of travel in an office space. This would require the ability to sit at a desk, frequent walking, bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, exempt position. Designated days and schedule will be primarily Monday-Friday though will also be based on the needs of the operation and business, requiring weekends, nights and early mornings; especially given the state and early stages of the company.
Travel is required minimally, based on the needs of the operation and business.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Advisor Credit Exchange is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans, sexual orientation and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Posting Purposes: EOE/M/F/D/V/SO)